February 17, 2015
Peel board schools showcase robotic talents at Provincial FIRST Lego League Tournament
Congratulations to all Peel board schools who participated at the Provincial FIRST Lego League Tournament on Feb. 7 in Waterloo
Well done to Stewart Hynes, coach of the Visually Techtile team from Tomken Road Middle School who earned the Outstanding Coach Award.
The following schools and teams were also named award winners at the tournament:
- Team ADDi2de (Tomken Road Middle School), second place winners of the Champion's Award, have earned a position at an international competition, either LEGOLAND, California or Sydney, Australia
- Team Supernovas (Worthington Public School) , winner of Young Adult Mentor Award
- The Lexiconics (Tomken Road Middle School), winner of the Judges Award
- The Socratics (Tomken Road Middle School), winner of the Strategy & Innovation Award
- No Problemo (Tomken Road Middle School), winner of the Inspiration Award
Great job to all Peel board school participants, judges, coaches, and supporters. We look forward to making Peel proud at the World Championships.