For Tuesday, June 12, 2018, the Peel District School Board's Adult Education Bramalea Campus and the We Welcome the World Centre Brampton at 25 Kings Cross Rd. in Brampton will be closed due to a raccoon presence on the property. The Fresh Start Program has been redirected to Loafers Lake Recreational Centre, located at 30 Loafers Lake Lane in Brampton.
The Peel board's Maintenance and Health and Safety staff are working with the Brampton Animal Services to resolve the issue as soon as possible.
Newcomer families who are interested in registering with the Peel board are requested to visit the other We Welcome the World Centres located at:
- 100 Elm Drive in Mississauga (Mississauga location)
- 3131 Morning Star Drive in Mississauga (Malton location)
We will continue to provide updates as more information becomes available.
For any questions, please contact:
- Adult Education – 905-270-6000 and press 2
- Fresh Start Program – 905-890-1010 ext. 6350
- We Welcome the World Centre – 905-366-8791