The Peel District School Board's Research & Accountability department aims to enhance the overall quality of education in Peel schools through the use of research and data collection.
Working with educators, administrators, outside agencies and the education community, we:
- collect, analyze, interpret, and disseminate data
- assess student performance
- evaluate programs and services
- support school success planning
- provide consultation and in-service training to Peel District School Board staff and other members of the community
In this section, you'll learn more about our research projects as well as opportunities to work with the Peel board to conduct studies in Peel schools.
For more information about the board's Research & Accountability department, please email [email protected] or call 905-890-1010 ext. 2610.