Registration for each student starts here. For help Parent Registration Guide - 2018
|Registration for International Languages 2018-2019 has now closed. Registration for 2019-2020 wil begin in late April or early May. Please watch this webpage for updates.|
- You cannot register via cellphone. A computer/tablet is required.
- The "Add a Student" utility in School-day does not work for IL registration.
- If your student doesn't have a Peel student number or an OEN, enter "0"s.
- If your day school doesn't appear on the dropdown menu, select "Other" and then enter the name of the day school.
If enrolment is low in a particular language there may be a delay in starting the class. As there is continuous enrolment from September to April, some classes begin later than others.
Refund Policy: New applications will not be approved by the Peel District School Board prior to payment being processed. If your application is not accepted you will be refunded your materials fee less the $2.50 administration fee.
When classes fill up, students may have to wait to be contacted until space becomes available. All classes are conditional on sufficient enrolment and are subject to cancellation or transfer to an alternate location. Space in some courses may be limited.
What to bring to your first day of classes
Students already enrolled in the Peel District School Board must bring a current report card.
All other students must provide one of the following original documents before being admitted to a class:
- proof of Canadian citizenship (birth certificate, birth registration card, passport, citizenship card or certificate)
- confirmation of permanent resident status (Permanent Resident Card [PRC] IMM5292)
- proof of landed immigrant status (Record of Landing IMM1000).