Starting Friday, Aug. 30, all parents/guardians who have provided their email address to the school will receive an email with important instructions on how to access ParentConnect, the Peel District School Board's online parent portal.
For those parents/guardians that have used ParentConnect in the past, you will receive a new token/passcode to re-register your students with ParentConnect. This important step ensures that only you, as legal guardian, have access to your child's information.
For new users, you will need to create an account. For more information on registering for an account click here.
What is ParentConnect?
ParentConnect is a safe and secure website which provides a single point of access for parents and legal guardians to stay informed and access all electronic services provided by the Peel District School Board.
The parent-friendly website will allow you to:
- view school based alerts and information
- access real time absence reporting
- view current and historic elementary report card information
- get up-to-date busing information
- review secondary school credit history and diploma status
To access the ParentConnect site, parents/legal guardians will need to provide the following two pieces of information:
- the student number associated with the student whose information you want to access (located on any official school document, e.g. Report Card)
- a unique ParentConnect token/passcode. You will receive this by email or you can obtain the token by calling or visiting the main office of the school. Please note that you will need to provide proof of identity, and if you have more than one child registered with the Peel board, each child will have a different token. Please also ensure your email address is up-to-date at the school.
If you have any questions, please call the school. Click here to learn more about the benefits of ParentConnect by watching our videos.