February 23, 2018
Peel board launches ParentConnect - online parent portal to access important student information
The Peel District School Board is excited to announce the launch of ParentConnect at your child's school. The pilot program was introduced at select schools and will phase in to all Peel schools on Feb. 23, 2018.
What is ParentConnect?
ParentConnect is a safe and secure website that acts as a single point to stay informed and to access all electronic services provided to Peel board parents and legal guardians.
The parent-friendly website will allow you to:
- view school-based alerts and information
- access real time absence reporting
- view current and historic elementary report card information
- get up-to-date busing information
- review secondary school credit history and diploma status
- and more
To learn more about the benefits of ParentConnect, visit www.peelschools.org/parentconnect