Getting Your Questions Answered
It’s easy to get information about the Peel District School Board. If you can’t find the information you’re looking for on our website, here are some other ways of getting information:
- email a question or information request to us through the website.
- phone the board at 905-890-1010 (or 1-800-668-1146)
- visit our main office in person—HJA Brown Education Centre, 5650 Hurontario Street, Mississauga, Ontario, L5R 1C6 (south west corner of Hurontario St. and Matheson Blvd.) Click here for a map to the HJA Brown Education Centre.
If you have any questions, concerns or suggestions about your child's education, or about education in general, we’re here to help. You can visit our Frequently asked questions section of the website or here are some of the people you can contact:
- If you have specific questions or concerns about the education of your son or daughter, the first person to talk to is your child’s teacher.
- If you need extra help, or have more general questions, your school principal is there to assist.
- If you still have unanswered questions, talk to your local superintendent of education.
- The superintendent of education might then refer you to a department superintendent or controller, associate director or the director of education.
- Of course, your local school trustee is elected to represent your interests and is always ready to hear and discuss your suggestions or concerns. If you don't know the name of your trustee, visit the Trustee section of this website.
- If you have general questions about curriculum, call the Curriculum & Instruction Support Services department of the board at 905-890-1010 (or 1-800-668-1146) ext. 2559.
- All curriculum material is available in your child's school. Curriculum documents are also available on the Ministry of Education website.
If you still have questions, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Communications & Community Relations Support Services at 905-890-1010 (or 1-800-668-1146) ext. 2809.