Adult Credit Program
Why do learners choose the Adult Credit Program?
You can earn Ontario Secondary School Credits, acquire better marks for college and university applications, improve your chances of getting a better job and graduate from High School!
If you are over the age of 18 and want to complete your high school diploma, we can help.
We have a variety of learning options for you and will work with your career goals, schedule and learning styles to help you meet your goal. We will work with you to create a schedule that fits your availability.
Select from a range of courses, as well as the opportunity to gain valuable work experience through our co-op education program.
Who Attends Adult Education?
We provide services to many types of students. For example, those who:
- did not complete high school, have been working, and now require completion of the Ontario Secondary School Diploma to pursue new goals.
- graduated but require specific courses for an apprenticeship, college, or university program.
- high school graduates who need to upgrade their marks for acceptance into a desired college or university program.
- were educated outside of Ontario, and need specific courses or the Ontario Secondary School Diploma to pursue their goals.
- want to expand their knowledge and skills.
Your experience works for you!
- The mature Prior Learning Assessment and Recognition (PLAR) program allows adults with low credit count to earn a number of credits toward graduation requirements based on previous experience and learning.
- Click here to find out more or call 905-270-6000, press 1
What happens after high school?
Resources are also available to help you select your destination after you graduate whether it is an apprenticeship, college, university or the world of work.
To learn more, visit our Registration process and Registration dates and times pages.
Phone: 905-270-6000 press 1
Summer Office Hours
Monday to Friday: 7:30am - 4:00pm
September - June Office Hours
Monday to Thursday: 8:00am - 9:00pm (when Night School is in-session)
Friday: 8:00am - 4:00pm
(*** Note the Office closes at 4 p.m. when Night School is out-of-session)
Are you interested in becoming an Adult Credit teacher?
All adult credit teaching positions are posted in
VIP (Virtually in Peel).
We are currently seeking teachers for the following positions:
2) Co-operative Education
3) math, english, science, family studies, social studies and humanities, guidance and career education