Britannia Farm Master Plan Refresh
The Britannia Farm is a 200-acre green space, bordered by Hurontario St., Bristol Rd., McLaughlin Rd. and Matheson Blvd., and owned in trust by the Peel District School Board for educational use.
On Dec. 14, Urban Strategies Inc. presented the Britannia Farm Master Plan Refresh to City of Mississauga Council.
View the Master Plan
On Dec. 12, the board approved the Britannia Farm Master Plan Refresh, which recommends:
- student focused environmental and agricultural programs
- the establishment of landscape zones
- a development parcel (32 acres)
- phased public access in partnership with the City of Mississsauga.
View the approved Master Plan below or download a copyhere
Frequently Asked Questions
Final public meeting - Dec. 1, 2016
The final public meeting for the Britannia Farm Master Plan Refresh was held on
Dec. 1, 2016 at the HJA Brown Education Centre, located at 5650 Hurontario St. in Mississauga.
Second public meeting - Sept. 21, 2016
The second public meeting was held on Sept. 21, 2016 at the HJA Brown Education Centre. At this session, attendees provided feedback to a series of questions.
View thepresentation andsummary report of the feedback.
First public meeting - June 22, 2016
The first public meeting was held on June 22, 2016 at the HJA Brown Education Centre. The input gathered at this meeting will be used to guide future planning sessions.
The discussion included:
- a detailed explanation of the rich history of the Britannia Farm and the proposed plans for it's future use.
- public consultation about the proposed plans
If you have input, questions or comments, you can submit them to